Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nifedipine oral.

3/7/2018 10:27:24 AM

Reviewer: LYNN, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Got every side effect legs and feet swelling neck pain chest pain vision Dr still wants me to take it will not the side effects are to much

8/30/2017 11:31:25 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Bad headache throwing up

8/20/2017 10:14:09 PM

Reviewer: male 56, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on BP meds since 2005 none of them have brought my BP down. Was out of town my BP was a steady 170/100. Went to a dr. out of town and he prescribe me nifedipine. WOW 30 mg a day 135/80 if I take 60 mg a day I get 117/71 reading. Little bit of a headache but I'll deal with it. Finally my BP is controllable. Perhaps I'll find a cure for the headaches.

5/1/2016 12:19:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was started on this drug after several attempts to lower my blood pressure. I have CKD so there are a lot of BP medicines I can't take. When my doctor started me on this medication, my BP immediately dropped to what we call a "safe zone". My BP is RARELY 120/80. I average 100-110/65-75 with this medicine, along with a few other medicines. I haven't had any side effects while ta ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2015 5:55:41 PM

Reviewer: Kaitlyn, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I like it. I previously took amlodipine (10 years), I switched to nifedipine after my gums swelled and my legs swelled too. I take it once a day and really like it. I take it for pulmonary hypertension.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day