I have taken Penicillin VK for tooth infection. This medication works very effectively for the infection. I have seen many comments on this drug with people saying they are still in pain. Pen VK does not treat the pain of the tooth infection it just takes care of the infection. I would be better to ask your dentist or doctor for a pain medication to take with the Pen VK. The only time Pen VK gives...

SPIT UP BLOOD

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2016
Condition: Infection Prevention from Tooth Extraction

I was given this medication for infection prevention from the dentist pulling my tooth. The only thing I noticed different for me is the smell of my urine and I have been spotting blood between my cycle. I have another week to go, and I started spotting the day I started taking these pills. I know spotting is common naturally between periods, however, I haven't spotted before. I use the app 'MyDays' and it works to the T and never had any issues regarding that, until now.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2016
Condition: Strep Throat

Experienced extreme nausea with this, though it wasn't as severe when taken with food. Unfortunately even after a ten day course of penicillin vk, I ended up with step again 3 weeks later.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2016
Condition: Infection Prevention from Tooth Extraction

Two days taking it I feel worse than before going to dentist. Stomach bloated, ear ache and sores on my gum. And take 4 times daily, you got to be kidding.

Bel | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2015
Condition: Infection Prevention from Tooth Extraction

It caused stomach discomfort that lasted for weeks after I stopped the med. I stopped it early as advised by the dentist.

Michele | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/17/2014
Condition: Strep Throat

Had strep throat after taking 2 pills (every 12 hours) I felt SO much better, Didnt even feel like i was sick anymore, GREAT medicine!