I have suffered from hyperhydrosis since the age of 10. Cold and clammy hands,feed and groin area. Hated it. I'm a athlete and it became embarrassing as I grew older. Avoiding contact, not being able to play instruments, hold hands with women, and much more.. Back then, there wasn't enough research on glycopyrrolate, so dermatologists did not recommend it. Currently I am a 26 years old male, so I ...

Is being used to treat sweating. She is 15 years old and stays tired constantly.

manzur | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2021

Overall, I have been satisfied with my experience.

Flee | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2018

I've had facial hyperhydrosis as a result of taking Accutane for acne treatment. A dermatologist prescribed me 30ml of glycopyrrolate to apply to my face. It was quite expensive to have it made at a compounding pharmacist but it has definitely reduced the amount of sweat on my face. I apply it every night before bed and the results have been astounding.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/11/2016
Condition: Increased Production of Saliva
Jenabill | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/8/2016

Take it for esophageal spasm. Wonderful drug. Almost never have disabilitating spas since starting it a few years ago

la32273 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/7/2016

I was diagnosed with severe hyperhidrosis at age 6. Total body sweating; my hands would soak my papers at school, making it nearly impossible to work. My feet would sweat so bad that sandals were dangerous for me to wear. For a few years, we tried anything we could get our hands on to treat it; nothing worked. At age 13, I was prescribed glyopyrrolate by my dermatologist and my life changed. 6mg a day and I was a fully functional person for the first time in my life. Being on the drug now for 13 years, it is not quite as effective as it once was, but it is still definitely a worthy investment. I've had to implement diet controls to manage my hyperhidrosis entirely. Avoiding caffeine is the biggest kicker; it makes a world of difference.