When I was first diagnosed with CIDP I couldn't walk. I was numb and tingling from the ribs down, had no strength in arms or legs, and was completly miserable due my incapacities. My first round was done at the begining of November in 2007 and lasted 5 days long at about 6 hours a day. I didn't drink enough water so by the end of day three I had the worst headache of my life and was taken to the E...

I developed Pulmonary Emboli afer using this product. The PE's are extensive and have caused lung damage. I do not know if this will resolve or not.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2014
Condition: Absence of Gamma Globulins in the Blood

Since beginning the infusions, I have not had any respiratory problems and I have not had so much as a cold nor problems with my asthma. I am amazed how my health has improved since I started the infusions.

fred | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/28/2013
Condition: Low Platelet Count and Bleeding from Immune Response

3 bags did not elevate my platelelets. also, i had the procedure done i month agoand have been tired eversense!!!

great8 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/23/2013
Condition: Common Variable Agammaglobulinemia

Great8 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/23/2013
Condition: Common Variable Agammaglobulinemia

I developed pulmonary emboli after using this product. I am still quite ill and do not know if the damage to my lungs will resolve or be permanent.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/27/2010
Condition: Destruction of Red Blood Cells by Body's Own Antibodies

I lost the use of my legs for 3 months. I started these treatments 5 yrs. ago. I work everyday. Occassionally I get migrain headaches from these treatments, but I have more good days than bad.