I could not hear very well for about 8months, so I had a hearing test done at the doctor's office. the doctor said I had normal hearing then he looked in my nose and said I had a deviated septum cause by either infection, allergies or stuffy nose I had at one time. He prescribed generec brand Wal-itin D. I would take it every morning once a day for 30 days. I lost weight cause it would supress m...

This medication made me so anxious I thought I was losing my mind. Depressed and felt suicidal I was given antidepressants and mood stabilizer by Dr. before I mentioned to the Dr on a later visit that I was taking this med containing pseudophederine, Very scary !

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2015
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

I began taking this because of my seasonal allergies: watery/itchy/red eyes, sneezing, runny nose. After taking it the first day I felt like I was using aderol. My heart would race and I would be a bit jittery, but it also gave me energy to do what I needed and subsided the allergies I had. The come down afterward, I would feel tired and/or drained, just like as if I were on aderol.

Trta0602 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2013
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL. I'm going to work with ZERO sleep because I had an itchy throat and ears. This is far more worse.

girlwhosneezed | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2012
Condition: Sneezing

Basically makes me feel better and sped up the overcoming of allergies. However, it made me feel like I was on adderral. Makes you awake, focused, not hungry, a little jittery, but over all good. Side effect is yawning. Be careful of use if prone to panic attacks of nervous habits.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2012
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

Has not worked at all

Ravens | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/22/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have been taking this drug for over a year. I'm allergic to dogs and didn't realize this until my Australian Shephard was six. I couldn't breath through my nose and had horrible sore throats. I tried this pill and I feel great. It curbs my appetite so I've lost weight. It gives me energy so I need less sleep. I've got more energy so I get more accomplished. The best of all is I can play with my dog. My only complaint is they only sell 15 and I can only buy 15 in 30 days, so I try to make one pill last two days. I highly recommend this drug. Take it first thing in the morning and you won't have trouble falling asleep.