does this medication cause ankle swelling?

I can't take the leg cramps any longer. I quit taking it last week.

Queenant | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/10/2017
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

This is the only course that lowered my LDL without also lowering my HDL. I have come to this site because I have severe leg (thigh to toes) pain and severe leg cramps (thigh as well as calf), but I also have fibromyalgia, so cannot determine source of lower extremity problem(s). However, tonic water (not diet) has been VERY helpful in immediate relief from cramping, but no effect on pain. Have had great relief with homeopathic Arnica gel topped with DMSO (to have Arnica absorbed very quickly). ArniCare is brand of OTC Arnica; I get DMSO through Amazon. Would appreciate any method to distinguish which pains are due to fibromyalgia from those caused by Vytorin (but would not likely DC the Vytorin--just "curious"). Began Vytorin about 15 years ago; started arnica about 2 years ago.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/25/2011
Condition: High Cholesterol

Medicine has reduced my cholestrol level, however, I do have muscle problems with my legs. The muscle problem is minor most of the time.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/29/2010
Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/6/2010
youdoo | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/16/2010
Condition: High Cholesterol

Been taking it about 3 years, Zocor before that. Vytorin is lots more effective. Feel weakness and fog but attributed it to my age, 78. Might be a side effect. I'm OK with it. Going to try Simvistatin and Ezetimibe in separate tablets. Should get the same effect at less cost.