I just started Cymbalta yesterday for the second time. Only reason I stopped taking it (about two years ago) was because of the cost but now it comes in generic. When I took it the first time I had a GREAT experience with it. Nothing works better for me than Cymbalta so when I heard it came out in generic form I was so happy and couldn't wait to get back on it. I have been dealing with depression/...

Unfortunately most medications are designed to make you take more medications. Remember a sick society is profitable to Insurance, Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry. If they were to cure you the world would over populate and a very large sector of the financial markets would collapse and destroy the world economy. An economic system based in Hegelian Dialect simply no longer works anymore. But l...

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Started treatment for diabetic neuropathy. Pain ceased within two (2) days of starting treatment. Has helped with anxiety somewhat. Not positive if the primary cause, but have had diarrhea a couple times since taking it. I believe it to be unrelated.

Donâ??t start taking | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/22/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression

I was stuck on this med for about 10 years and never reached a therapeutic dose because it increased my depression and anxiety. But also couldnâ??t quit because of extreme nausea, greatly increased anxiety, diarrhea, strange uncontrollable muscle movements, electric zings down my legs and muscle twitches and cramps. Worse 6 months of my life tapering dose to the point of having to taking capsules apart and counting out tiny beads inside to taper even more slowly. My doc said this wasnâ??t an unusual occurrence and most people give up and stay on it forever despite not helping and causing bad side effects were easier than stopping it. Please take my advice and donâ??t start this or after first side effects stop taking. The longer your on it the harder it gets.

none | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/18/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I had very successful focused ultrasound surgery for essential tremor in my right hand on 12/08/20, followed by a stroke four days later. Underlying cause of the stroke was determined to be undiagnosed hyper-tension, and I was immediately put on medications to lower my blood pressure. That treatment is on-going and is slowly being successful. The stroke caused significant delay in getting a laminectomy for severe sciatica, and my neurologist prescribed duloxetine (Cymbalta) for the continuing pain. Bad move on all accounts. I had to stop that after the fourth pill because it significantly increased my blood pressure as well as the pre-existing tremor in my left hand, and caused an abrupt, waving motion in my right arm. I was surprised to find that tremor was listed as one of that medicine's contra-indications/side effects. Had I known that, I would never have taken it, Given my history and the lengths I have gone to for ET treatment, I'm surprised any doctor would even consider prescribing it. I refrained from reporting this because I hoped these bad effects would diminish over time. Unfortunately, that has not happened. DO NOT TAKE ANY FORM OF CYMBALTA IF YOU HAVE ESSENTIAL TREMOR.

ttt |