Sleep improvement general wellbeing has increased side effect hair falling out and irritability has just started.

I hate it. Made me feel like a zombie, agitated and headaches. Did nothing for my pain or for sleep I think it actually made it harder to fall asleep. I was only on 5mg too at night and I couldn't even take the full dosage of 10mg subscribed for my nerve pain related to SLE

Sue | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/1/2018
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Had good success on 10mg dose then after a short while the migraines started coming back so my dr. increased the dose to 25mg and this has given me a good result. Still get migraines but far, far less frequently & has changed my life. Only side effect i get is a dry mouth and it tastes awful!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/13/2016
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

pain almost gone sleep better feet not swelling anymore overall feel great

Mel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/28/2016

Not only has it helped with Fibromyalgia but it also helped with my migraines and I sleep better

Dennis | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/18/2015
Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome

Has assisted with anxiety and certainly helped with sleeping when taken at night prior going to bed.

Burn Baby, Burn | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/27/2015
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Endep has proved to be an invaluable treatment option for me, and has changed the way I am able to live my life. Sleep deprivation due to Peripheral Neuropathy, Lichen Sclerosus (with Vulvodynia) and chronic Gastritis meant that I was simply surviving on a daily basis. With the noticeable reduction in pain, slowing of my GI tract and the added bonus of a full nights' sleep for the first time in 3+ years, my life is now one that I am happy to LIVE, not just survive. As others have mentioned, the effects last at least 12 hours and can cause some brain-fog during this time. Take it earlier in the evening if you have something important on the next day.