I have Acid Reflux and Eosinophilic Esophagitis. I have been on every PPI out there (Prilosec, Nexium, Prevacid, Aciphex, and Protonix). By far Zegereid has worked the best. I have no symptoms, sleep comfortably, and have no side effects (i.e. Headache, Nausea, or cramping). I would recomend this to anyone

All it is generic omeprazole with Sodium bicarbonate. My night time heartburn was constantly breaking through. I couldnt take an extra pill b/c I would of doubled my sodium and that was hurting my Blood pressure.

Kelly | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Heartburn

ZEGERID has been a LIFE changer! I was prescribed Zegerid before it was OTC and I didn't have health insurance at the time, which was 8 years ago and it cost me $400 a month and then 3 months or so later it was OTC. I ordered for my parents cause they currently take a generic Prilocec pill everyday, but it's NOT the same as ZEGERID period. I have GERD, colonoscopies when I was in my early 20s, a cancer scare and ZEGERID DOES NOT GET THE ATTENTION like Prilocec does. It again is a life changer! Prilocec works, but it doesn't heal like ZEGERID does. They don't do commercials for ZEGERID cause they don't have to because it works so well they have no need to advertise for it. My parents have yet to start taking it and it's so frustrating cause my dad said to me a few weeks ago he had really bad heartburn and said he takes generic Prilocec everyday, so I ordered 42 capsules for him and then he told my mom he didn't remember saying that he had heartburn (he has Parkinson's disease which makes his memory hazy) I highly recommend ZEGERID cause when I take it, I NEVER EVER EVER suffer from heartburn and I drink beer and whiskey and eat spicy foods and I have NEVER had heartburn while on zegerid. My sister suffers too and takes pepacid, which is great to stop heartburn immediately, which I love, but taking Zegerid you won't have to worry about having pepacid nor tums nor anything else cause you will never need it. LOVE LOVE LOVE AGAIN IT'S A LIFE CHANGER!!! I'm 42 years old and have suffered from heartburn etc since I was at least 15 years old.

MAbelle | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/1/2017
Condition: Heartburn

I am writing because I want to report the side-effect that cause me a trip to the emergency room. My symptoms were very similar to a heart attack with intermittent palpitations lasting over five minutes each, raising blood pressure, dizziness, tightness on my chest, horrible heart burn. It has cause me a severe gastritis that irritated my stomach in such a way that I was unable to consume regular meals for weeks and weeks until I stop ZEGRID OTC. It is unfortunate that this product is still in the market. And as a consumer, it is my responsibility to raise awareness. My experience was a nightmare that lasted more than just a couple of months. Until I figured that ZEGRID OTC was the cause of my illness. It was the only medication I was taking. Stop making ZEGRID OTC. There might be a lot of people not able to figure out how ill this over the counter medicine can make them. They can save a lot of money on medical bills. I am still paying mine thanks to that horrible medicine, ZEGRID OTC should be taken out of the market.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/12/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I've taken Zegrid for years and it keeps the stomach acid at bay. I've tried other PPI's but always come back to this.

Dalin54 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/28/2015
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

works better than anything else I've tried. like prilosec.

TRISHA | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/25/2015
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

THIS IS AMAZING. GASTROPORESIS AND GERD. NOTHING THE DRS. HAVE GIVEN ME EVER WORKED. RAN ACROSS ZEGERID ON MY OWN SEVERAL YEARS AGO CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT NOW.