Effective in stopping a dry, tickling that causes constant coughing as soon as I try to sleep. Need only to take it for a couple of days during a cold.

After 4 doses I had breathing problems and quit taking it. Won't ever take it again.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/2/2019
Condition: Cough

I took my first dose last night a nd started coughing no relief at all

Wendy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/16/2019
Condition: Cough

I began taking this medication at night almost a week ago and it has not been effective at all. I am coughing more and haven't had a good night's sleep. I am at work as I write this and trying to keep my eyes open.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2019
Condition: Cough

Lessened coughing up phlegm so able to rest and sleep better. It is day two and hoping that tomorrow I can go back to my routine, albeit at a slower pace until completely well again.

Coughy | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2019
Condition: Cough

Dries out the back of my throat and makes me cough more. Not effective at all. Probably better to take an OTC medication.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2019
Condition: Cough

I really have no idea why you would combine a cough suppressant with an expectorant. Someone help me understand the logic here. Cough is much worse than before and I can't sleep. I do know that I'm not very sensitive to opioids so maybe that's the issue but this is the first and last night I'm taking this.