Medicine was effective at ending a panic attack, but I did have a cloudy feeling the rest of the day. I would take .25 mg durning an attack and start to feel better after about five minutes. I only use this medicine four to five times a year.

blackdog2013 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/8/2013
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

I have been taking this medication for over 20 years, I take it only when needed and it has worked well for me. Although when I have stopped taking this medication, I have had seizures. I have had many tramatic experiences in my life time and go into a panic mode at any given moment, such as being in crowds, thinking about my past traumas,and worrying about my health, it also helps my stomach!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/25/2011
Condition: Panic Disorder

I HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD EXPEIRIENC TAKING THIS MEDICATION. I DON'T TAKE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, JUST AS NEEDED. SOMETIMES I TAKE IT 2 TIMES A DAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN I FIND I FEEL BETTER AND QUIT.

Jack | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2011
Condition: Anxious

Just began treatment. Taken at work...much betterrrr nowwwww

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/11/2010
Condition: Anxious

I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and experience panic attacks as well as anxiety. This medication has been a life saver for me, and I would highly recommend this to anyone with this disorder.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2009
Condition: Panic Disorder

That this med works fast in and helps relieve the attacks quickly.But can be a drug that is addictive.