It was very easy to use and I had no unusual side effects. I used it for only one month and it worked the first time! I tried the Clomid medication and it did not work for me.

TornadoAli | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/1/2016
Condition: Ovary Follicle Stimulation for Assisted Fertility Procedures

Easy to mix and use... but OUCH! This stuff burns going in! Some places are worse than others. A few times it didn't really hurt but twice it was BAD! I hear if you mix it and let it sit for 5 minutes it burns less but it hasn't worked for me yet.

overachiever | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/23/2016
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

Still too early to tell if it worked or not (recent ultrasound showed suboptimal development), and I have felt very bloated every evening since starting the injections. However, I am quite sure there are some positive side effects that I haven't read about: since day 2 of injections, I've stopped snoring! That's 1.5 weeks of no snoring (and better sleep for me and my partner) and counting after 1.5 years of snoring every night...

Tsunami | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month |
3/21/2016
Condition: Ovary Follicle Stimulation for Assisted Fertility Procedures

As someone who has injected a LOT of needles lately, I found this system to be particularly frustrating. Painful injections often lead to bruising and the accessories made the process feel like I was conducting a science experiment.

Elizamoon | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/24/2014
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

While I rather have a prefill shot having to mix this shot did not bother me. There was side effects for me however, I would get really dizzy about five minutes after the shots.

ciera1love | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2012
Condition: Stimulation of Ovarian Follicle

this medicine did not work for me at all and i went up to 5 vials per dose. I was on it for about 2 weeks and then was put on estrogen and then progesterone to start my next cycle. I only tried it once and got no response due to my age/fsh level.