My daughter has been on this med since June. It has worked wonders for her. She lives being on it because she says she feels better now. She remembers to take it every day all by herself. The only two problems that have occured are weight gain and one time when we were up-ing her dosage she became very dizzy until we decreased the dosage again. Otherwise we have been problem free. YAY!

Tlk27 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/1/2017
Condition: Mania associated with Bipolar Disorder

PDoc started me at 100mg at bedtime. Been taking for 2 weeks. She even wanted to get me to 200mg w/in that time. But w/in 4 days I realize Iâ??m wide awake until 2-3am. Getting 4-6 hrs sleep. Going try taking in a.m which i nvr thought of until now.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/31/2017

Teen, made depression worse, drained of energy

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/16/2014
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

Easy to take controls mood swings but affects my sodium levels

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/23/2014
Condition: Nerve Pain
Fitforlife | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/17/2013

I have been on over 30 different medications, and have actually been off of medication for my rapid cycle bipolar. NOT RECOMMENDED. I went on this med 3 weeks ago and I am amazed. A little tired when increasing dosages. However, no weight gain, mood swings have decreased, reading thoughts have decreased, depression has decreased, mania has decreased. I was hopeless going back on any medication and I am more then pleased, i am slowly getting a handle on my life and it feels amazing!