I WOULD NEVER TAKE THIS SHOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Sensible Person | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/8/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus

It's been used for decades on millions of people. It's safe and effective and proven so. However, if you have allergies or conditions that might mean it's not recommended for you, check with a Dr.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
10/21/2019

DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSITIVITIES, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES OR ALLERGIES. WITHIN 20 MINUTES AFTER GETTING THE BOOSTRIX tDAP INJECTION, I HAD A RASH ACROSS MY ENTIRE BACK WITH MANY TINY LITTLE PUMPS. WITHIN 24 HOURS I HAD A SORE THROAT & HOARSENESS OFF & ON. I GET A MILD HEADACHE & LIGHTHEADEDNESS OFF & ON. THIS IS THE 4TH DAY AFTER HAVING THIS INJECTION. I HAVE BEEN TAKING BENADRYL. I STILL HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS. I was required to have this tDAP vaccine to be around my new born granddaughters. I did not want to take it. I am hypothyroid with Hoshimotos autoimmune disease. I have a damaged liver. I am 71 years old. THIS VACCINE SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH THESE KINDS OF SENSITIVITIES!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2017
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus

I WOULD NEVER TAKE THIS SHOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
1/24/2016
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus

got a tumour in the same arm after getting this BOSTRIX injection 2 months later? is this too canny! and could be cancerous!