I had to switch from my first prescription of Doryx becasue the pill was way too big! It also was very expensive and a coupon the doctor gave me did not work. I got Monodox and only had to pay $10! I only have to pay $10 for the next 12 months too! My pills are now tiny and I have no side effects! My skin has gotten better by the days. I am so glad that I can take a face medication and not g...

it caused some dissness but it does not hurt my stomach

Mean Christine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2015
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I have been using monodox for several months for rosacea. Most times it helps with the redness and sometimes it does not. It has prevented me from getting any breakouts and even cleared up a chronic boil that I had that just would not go away. Stomach upset is mild and seldom. In fact, I have almost no side effects with this med.

cw642 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/19/2014

I have been using this medication so far for a week and it has cleared up my skin quickly. I was given a coupon for my doctor for so when my purchase my medication it only costs $10 since it is expensive. I am happy I found a doctor who could help me with my dermatitis.

Kat | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2014
Condition: Acne

My dermatologist prescribed me minocycline because I developed a large cystic pimple on my cheek. I found upon taking the medication the cyst went away and healed nicely, but my rosacea has significantly reduced to being practically undetectable. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow to see if I should anticipate my rosacea flaring back up once I finish the prescription. I have heard though from my dermatologist and an other doctor that minocycline should not be consumed before lying down because it can burn the esophagus, and most people experience nausea when consuming it without food. I was also told to stay out of the sun because it increases your chance of burning and even developing a rash. Overall, I'm very happy with this medication!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/3/2013
Condition: Acne

Wonderful product! I have been taking two pills a day (75 mg each). It has changed my skin completely. This product cleared up my skin almost instantly and continued to work as it has stopped my skin from having more frequent breakouts and if I do have a breakout, it is small and goes away fairly quickly. It has been a struggle to find a product that actually works and I can personally say, I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT! My skin has never been better; it also has appeared to be more "glowy" and supple. I went from being very self conscious about my skin, and never liking the look of make up on due to the very annoying bumps under my skin - to feeling more confident and receiving countless compliments!

johnnie | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient