Was given phenergan IV in hospital. VERY hard on your veins and if you have a sensitive IV site, using this med more than a couple of times will likely cause the IV site to fail or infiltrate, causing a new IV site to be found. The exception is when the nurse gives this drug, they need to 1) dilute it with saline--very important and 2) administer it SLOWLY. This is a very painful drug in your I...

this medicine caused nerves disorder like a seizure. it made me jumpie like out of control of body. you could feel it coming but unable to control the quivers

Kenpre93 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I have taken phenergan orally many times and iv with no issues. Got a shot of it in the arm while at er two (almost 3) weeks ago and the muscle underneath is still very painful and my skin in the area is numb. I will never have this injected again.

AnnieVan | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

This was given to me by injection in my shoulder and it hurt like hell. Afterwards I could barely lift my arm. It's now four days later and my arm still is very very tender and hurts if it gets touched. I have tattoos so I can't tell if there's any bruising or not. I was also given zofran so I'm not sure which was more effective for my nausea and vomiting. I've been doing research to see if this is normal and I haven't seen anybody else with the same experience as me.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/7/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

The shot hurts like hell going in but nothing else I tried helps my chronic nausea and vomiting! The pill and suppository form does not work for me. I'm so thankful that I got an ex for this

Cruise Fanatic | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/5/2016
Condition: Motion Sickness

Used medication prior to sailing only. Extremely helpful in eliminating sea sickness. Much more enjoyable cruise experience. Only needed to take it on first two days. After that i was fine.

Twinkle toes | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Administered with for a migraine with imotrex had a seizure an hour later, now living with epilepsy. Dr said not sure if it is this med that initiated the seizures, be aware!!!!