I have recurrent sinus infections/problems, and my ENT recommended this drug for me. It breaks up phlegm, clears my sinuses, and helps me to breathe more freely through my nose. I highly recommend it.

This medicine has caused me alot of grief. I highly suggest to read all of the reviews and all of the information on this product before taking it. I failed to do that and I blacked out while driving and wrecked my car. You always hear how good Mucinex is but I can promise you that I will never take it again. I have had a chest x-ray, cat scan and lots of blood work and everything was good. ...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/28/2020
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I took Mucinex for the first time in my life around 2012 or 2013 can't remember. I was on my 20s still. I am 34 now year 2020. I highly suggest to read all of the reviews and all of the information on this product before taking it!I failed to do that! I ended up going to the E.R after taking this crap. I went to bed and I stop breathing while I was asleep causing me to having to take myself to the E.R. I will NEVER again take Mucinex in y life! Nope!

Sam | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2020
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I had to go to the emergency room after taking mucinex d. I woke up dizzy and disoriented. I could not get back to sleep feeling very jittery and anxious. Then my heart began to pound relentlessly which was why I went to the hospital. Never ever taking this again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Stuffy Nose

This medication is the only thing that helps me when I get horrible sinus headaches and too much drainage to be able to breathe and sleep at night

scarlet | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2015
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2015
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I had terrible post-nasal drip and head congestion from a cold and decided to try Mucinex D. It helped me enormously. I didn't even realize my hearing had been affected until I took it and could suddenly hear again! I felt so much better I thought my cold was gone, until 12 hours later when it wore off and I felt miserable again. Great stuff. I wouldn't dare take it at night, but a morning dose keeps me functioning and clear-headed.