This has been very effecive for me in treating nausea and vomiting from the stomach flu. I've been able to take a few liquids and saltine crackers after one dosage of this medication, where as before I was unable to keep anything down and was very dehydrated and had low blood sugar levels.

ChemoSabe | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/16/2013
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

It was very fast and effective for the nausea, but it caused me to start to faint every time I tried to get up, and my heart was beating annoyingly hard. Thought I'd die. Will not use again.

glj | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/18/2011
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Pain

The third time I took this medicine I realized how much it helped calm me down and reduce the pain of an awful headache. Was given to me first in ER. Finally looked it up and discovered it had other uses than controlling nausea. Works wonderfully.

walneen | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2010
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

hernia surgery left me so sick at my stomach and it hurt to vomit,Dr. called this in for me and felt better in30 min....

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/3/2009
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2009
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Just wanted to second this medication's fanatastic effectiveness in the case of migraines. I felt like i was dying, my head was splitting open, then even my bedroom light felt like knives piercing my skull, the nausea started and then soon after the vomiting. My Dr. called this in to a local 24hour drugsore and within 20 min of my spouse bringing it home and me taking it I fell asleep.