Used last two months. Taken baby asprin one-half hour before take Slo-niacin. Then eat bananna. Take Slo-niacin 500mg. At first slight tingle. Now experience no after affects. Will see dr. in November. Taking natural Niacin is so better than any statin. Will post results after dr. visit. Did take niacin one day without food. Got red all over and prickle feeling but went away after a half hour. Sti...

Duke | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/20/2017
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

I've taking this product twice a day well over 10 years with excellent results. Triglycerides are below 100 and HDLs up 30 points. I do experience flushing on rare occasions, but downing 16 oz of water (maybe a little more), makes the flushing dissipates in 5-10 minutes. As recommended a good diet and exercises makes it easier to tolerate. Best of all, I got off statins.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/25/2016
Condition: High Cholesterol
Judy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/27/2015
Condition: High Cholesterol

I just started. Day two and 3 and half hours after taking I'm covered in a rash head to toes. Feels like bee stings and somewhat itchy too. I'm scared this is an allergic reaction. Will call dr in the am. I'm skinny and exercise 6 days a week and inherited bad cholesterol. Trying not to go on statins.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/29/2014
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

Started off with total cholesterol at 320 and Triglycerides at 1400. I have been taking 1500mg of slo niacin every day for eight months. My total cholesterol is currently 140 and my triglycerides are 175. Yes I get flushing spells once or twice a week, but that is certainly worth the benefits I have received.

jenniep19 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2014
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Been taking this at 250mg 2x daily for 2 weeks now. The flushing and headaches are a drag, which makes me not want to do anything but lie in bed with a fan on me. I am type 2 diabetic as well so it is making my bs go up every day. I can't take Asprin due to kidney issues and Tylenol just doesn't cut it to help the flushing. This is the last resort to get my triglycerides down. If I see results by the end of the month, I will continue to take it and just deal with the side effects.