Quick acid reflux relief.Iusually take two tablets before meals or two after eating greasy foods or acid foods.Ido not take this medication daily only when needed . about once a month .I always follow the advice of my doctor.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2014
Condition: Indigestion

Took Tums for my indigestion, stomach cramps and heartburn- not only do these things taste awesome but they work super fast.

Spanna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/16/2014
Condition: Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood

Is taking TUMS safe for pregnant women.... as a means to keep blood pressure "normaL"... Has TUMS been tested for safety for pregnant women. thank you

AcidRefluxSux | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2014
Condition: Heartburn

Used for nighttime acid reflux. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

mn | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/10/2012
Condition: Indigestion

I took this medication because of indigestion. The only concern was that the content of the calcium was carbonate. I do not want to suffer of kidney stone.

deb | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/5/2012

I frequently take tums for nausea. I also take nexium 40 mgs bid. I continue to have frequent nausea while taking these pills. I had endoscopy done, no ulcer. I suffer all day long.