I'm Hannah Hollingsworth and I'm a freelance journalist with a background in health, pop culture, and beauty. I graduated from the University of Guelph-Humber with a BA in journalism. Since then, I've written for several major organizations including the Canadian Broadcast Corporation's (CBC) local TV news and radio programs. My writing tells a story, is informative, entertaining, and most importantly these days, SEO. I bring a wholehearted approach to my work and I'm only satisfied when my clients are.
Recent WebMD content from Hannah Hollingsworth
- What to Know About a Peterbald
- What to Know About a Quadriceps Tendon Tear
- Ulnar Nerve: What to Know
- What to Know About English Foxhounds
- What to Know About Chausie Cats
- What to Know About Burmese Cats
- Deltoid Muscle: What to Know
- What to Know About Laser Cataract Surgery
- What Is Lip Blushing?
- What Is Calciphylaxis?
- What Is a Cough Assist Machine for Children?
- What to Know About Chinese Shar-Peis
- What to Know About ELF Radiation
- What to Know About Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- What Is a Radioactive Iodine Uptake Test?
- What Is Acute Coronary Syndrome?
- How to Give Yourself a Pep Talk
- How to Avoid Food Waste