When we’re having trouble losing weight, it can be tempting to place the blame entirely on our metabolism. Yes, metabolism matters, but ...
- Race Affects Life Expectancy in Major U.S. Cities
- What to Do About Age Spots
- Trouble Tracking Finances Could Be Sign of Dementia
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
Almost a third of 65- to 74-year-olds have hearing loss. Tune in to these early signs.
Depression happens - even during pregnancy. Many people know about postpartum depression, but I rarely hear conversation around ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Get the Protein You Need
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness