Jenny Stamos Kovacs is a freelance writer and researcher in Kitchener, Ontario. She writes about health, nutrition, psychology, work, money, and love for WebMD, as well as magazines such as Self, Shape, Glamour, Women's Health, Prevention,and Woman's Day. Visit her on the web at www.jennystamos.com.
Recent WebMD content from Jenny Stamos Kovacs
- How Loneliness and Sleep Are Connected
- For Savvy Weight Loss: Know Thyself
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- The Sneaky Symptoms of Depression
- 9 Home Spa Makeovers for Body and Soul
- 7 Diet Tips That Really Work
- Beans: Protein-Rich Superfoods
- Diets of the World: The Japanese Diet
- Colon Cleansers: Are They Safe?
- The Dos and Don'ts of Counting Calories
- Popular Diets of the World: The Latin Diet
- Popular Diets of the World: The French Diet