With the staggering number of lash enhancement choices, it can be hard to know which is the best -- and safest -- option.
- Risky Ink: Tattoos May Lead to Body's Overheating
- 4 New Advances for Treating Skin and Body Issues
- FDA Sunscreen Report Raises Concern Over Chemicals
Resist the urge to scratch and try these tricks to ease the irritation.
Vitiligo is a condition in which skin loses its pigment and color in patches. Learn more about what causes it and treatments that may improve your skin’s appearance.
During summer, skin-scalding ultraviolet B light reaches its peak, making this an important time to protect your skin.
WebMD Special Sections
- What to Do for Your Baby's Eczema
- What Can You Do About Your Hives?
- When Hives Keep Coming Back & You Don't Know Why
- When Psoriasis Is More Than Skin Deep
- Treating & Preventing Cold Sores
- Help for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Simple Care for Sensitive Skin
- Take Control of Rosacea
- Toenail Fungal Infection: Your Role in Healing