1. What’s the best way to add moisture to my skin? Can I use over-the-counter products, or do you need to prescribe something?
2. Do I need to buy special soaps, lotions, and laundry detergent? Do fragrance-free or sensitive-skin products help?
3. Are there foods that I should avoid to keep flares at bay?
4. Are there fabrics that I should avoid wearing? What about fabrics I should wear often?
5. Do pets make symptoms worse?
7. What’s next if my symptoms don’t improve or I get an infection from scratching my skin?
8. Does stress lead to flare-ups?
9. Are long periods of time without symptoms common?
10. Are there ways I can treat my skin to reduce my chances of another flare-up?