Susan Kuchinskas is a journalist and author based in Berkeley, Calif. Her interests range from neuroscience to Internet technology.
Recent WebMD content from Susan Kuchinskas
- Why Teens Insert Objects Under Their Skin
- Why Ostracism Hurts – and How to Cope with It
- Why Do You Always Get Lost?
- Teaching Children to Be Fair
- Why Loneliness Matters
- How Making Music Reduces Stress
- Got Impulse Control?
- Why Some People Have Low Pain Thresholds
- Why You Really Should Sleep On It
- How to Help Your Children With Homework
- When Hypochondria Stresses Your Marriage
- Confessions of a Real Life Shopaholic
- Web confessions can be healthy
- 7 Ways High-Tech Gadgets Could Be Hurting You
- Conquering Fear of Public Speaking
- 4 Ways to Stop Age-Related Memory Loss