I take about 1/2 ounce of dried goji berries early in the day. I keep taking it relatively consistently that way because it gives me energy to last the day. I pick on Astragalus and Fo-Ti similarly (about 3 a day, at least 3 more Astragalus if I'm fighting a cold or achy joints.) If I drop them completely I start dragging through the day, or crashing outright.

Oliver | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/29/2021
Condition: Quality of life

I have been taking dehydrataed goji berries with my breakfaast cerial for 4 months now.In that time my eyesight has improved to the point wher for quite few hours ealier inthe day I no longer need to werea my glasses.I am on blood pressure medication and last time Im had a radingabout 1 month ago my blood pressure had dcreased quite dramatically.MY overall feeling of wellness is remarkable.I am 70 years old and feel physically better than I have in years.I swear by it but one must persist with its use.Read More Read Less

Keru | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/7/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I decided to evaluate goji berry powder from nuts dot com (having never eaten goji berries before) in order to see what effects it had on me, and if it were helpful. To preface this review, note that before taking goji berries, I already experienced rare symptoms, such as freq. complex involuntary pulsating movements (e.g. smiling, kissing, dancing, postures, etc.), accompanied by euphoria, temporary loss of voluntary movement in part or most of my body, smell auras, anxiety, depression, temp. radical religious beliefs, increased constipation, sunken-in eyes, mental decline, and tactile, and/or rare-minor-visual hallucinations. When I take a few dried white mulberries daily, most or all of those symptoms go away (but without them, it evolves progressively quickly, new symptoms appear, and I seem to get disturbing jerks/twitches progressively appearing, which jerks persist a *long* time even with the white mulberries, but eventually subside if I'm consistent in taking them for weeks/months/years). So, I wanted to try goji berries to see what happened (if anything) when I ate them, and if they seemed healthy to me. After eating a small amount of powder (maybe a heaping spoonful) only one time, I actually felt pretty good, but my involuntary movements surfaced strongly (but in a smooth way that felt particularly good/relaxing), and I got crazily intense (and nearly constant) erections, which gradually subsided after some days of discontinuing the goji berries. (I'm a virgin, though, and have never had intercourse.) As I don't enjoy having powerful, constant erections, and because the involuntary movements were concerning, I figured I'd stop taking the goji berry powder (but I did try goji berry powder again twice+, in future, to be sure, with the same results). The goji powder did feel nutritious to my system. The side-effects were evident within about <65 minutes of taking the powder. I have pronounced light-sensitivity, but I didn't notice the goji affecting that.Read More Read Less

Keru | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: Weight loss
SixtiesRobyn | Age: 55-64 |
5/4/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I take 1 dessertspoonful twice a day for joint pain and general health. Whenever I miss taking the berries my joint pain comes back with a vengence. My friend uses it to remove skin cancers with success.Taking too many with cause diarrhoea.

Happy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/7/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I had problem of watering eyes and blurred vision. I took Fructus Lycci combined with Floscheysonthemi. I bought it at a Chinese grocery store for both of these two items. I started taking them 2 to 3 times a week and it showed no effect. Then, I took it every morning starting a month ago. My symptoms of watering eyes and blurred vision have completely disappeared. Yay!

gdmellott | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/1/2013

FAL | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/19/2013
Condition: Quality of life

I take 1 cap full of goji mixed with 1 ounce of apple juice on an empty stomach every morning. It was recommended for joint pain. The taste is great and morning knee pain is gone.

3/3/2012