I found this product online in my search for relief due to Hashimoto's symptoms. I've also feared Lupus or Fibromyalgia as pain was severe - especially at night. Energy levels were non-existant and fatigue constant. The original Mangosteen Juice product changed all that. I take 45-60ml twice daily and will not go without.

bad

mgojim | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/3/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started using mangosteen juice over 16 years ago because my wife marketed the product. I did not expect any health benefit. I have found that mangosteen is indispensable to my health since then. It has contributed to resolving vitiligo on my skin, resolved canker sore issues in my mouth, speeds recovery from viral illness, minimizes aches and pains from age, and many more. It is amazing! I am now using a mangosteen powder stik twice daily.

RiseShineHeal | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/20/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

5 days taking ThPlus and my allergies to my dog and to the seasonal pollen disappeared. I haven't been sick in 6 months since I began taking ThPlus capsules. And it's increased my friend's white blood cell count for the first time since his diagnosis of leukemia. I highly recommend ThPlus.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/28/2017

Mangosteen has been a life saver for my arthritis. It's anti-inflammatory properties have completely eliminated my pain.

Jean, | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/30/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Was told it was helpful for .parkinsons. Not happy with product. No money returned,

Nm | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking this juice for just over a month and I feel wonderful! My overall health, both mentally and physically are much improved!