I found this product online in my search for relief due to Hashimoto's symptoms. I've also feared Lupus or Fibromyalgia as pain was severe - especially at night. Energy levels were non-existant and fatigue constant. The original Mangosteen Juice product changed all that. I take 45-60ml twice daily and will not go without.

bad

mgojim | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/3/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started using mangosteen juice over 16 years ago because my wife marketed the product. I did not expect any health benefit. I have found that mangosteen is indispensable to my health since then. It has contributed to resolving vitiligo on my skin, resolved canker sore issues in my mouth, speeds recovery from viral illness, minimizes aches and pains from age, and many more. It is amazing! I am now using a mangosteen powder stik twice daily.

RiseShineHeal | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/20/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

5 days taking ThPlus and my allergies to my dog and to the seasonal pollen disappeared. I haven't been sick in 6 months since I began taking ThPlus capsules. And it's increased my friend's white blood cell count for the first time since his diagnosis of leukemia. I highly recommend ThPlus.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/28/2017

Mangosteen has been a life saver for my arthritis. It's anti-inflammatory properties have completely eliminated my pain.

Jean, | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/30/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Was told it was helpful for .parkinsons. Not happy with product. No money returned,

Nm | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking this juice for just over a month and I feel wonderful! My overall health, both mentally and physically are much improved!

NinonRose | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/7/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have tried Mangosteen 3 times, first time I had rash on arms and around mouth, second time it was blisters around, and third time I tried it in a different form and still got blisters/rash around mouth. It's the same reaction I get to some exotic fruits/nuts that the skin or oils outside the actually fruit causes an allergic reaction.

orchid | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/12/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I began using for fasciitis but continued with many other health benefits. To address swelling and pain after an injury, helps with colds and flu etc.

joy | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2015

very helpful, i can have normal period and having no pains when i having period unlike before,.. very effective,.. u wont regret taking Mangosteen capsule,..

Gwendolynch | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/11/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

knee pain, neck stiffness & pain, bone spurs in my heels, helped with back arthritis, eczema, my gums are now healthy, it has worked for me, my body loves it This treatment has worked for me.

convinced | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/24/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

After having 6 knee operations throughout high school, I literally was told I would not be able to run again or walk without a limp. after several years, I discovered the XanGo mangosteen juice. I took it for 2 weeks, stopped for 2 weeks, took it for 2 weeks, stopped for 2 weeks. I did this for a couple months. My knees did not hurt when I was taking the juice.

Philip Dunatchik | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/28/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

More energy--better focus--weight loss(10 pounds in 6 weeks)--drop in high blood pressure(178/92 to 140/80)--all in 6 weeks!

DeeDee | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/14/2015

I had an infection in my mouth after having a tooth out and took Xango juice, i WAS A BIT SCEPTICAL however the next day the swelling and pain went away and the redness vanished.I am well impressed.

68dooper | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/12/2014

My dog has an auto-immune disorder in his eye. On advice of pharmacist began taking mangosteen, 2 capsules/day. Went on vacation and forgot his mangosteen. Ended up on prednisone and pain pills with eye swelling and lots of pain. Found out what happens without Mangosteen! Started up the Mangosteen again and no problem with his eye. Highly recommend!

Rab | Age: 55-64 |
9/15/2014

Taken in Women's Health Network product "M-Boost". Within 90 minutes violent vomiting, sweating, passed out. This went on for 5 hours leaving me totally drained. I was not on any drug, took this after breakfast. I know it was caused by this product because I took it once before with the same result. At that time I thought I was sick. This product is dangerous.

SuzeM151 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/28/2014

I have a herniated disc at C6-7 and experience muscle spasms and burning nerve pain down the right side of my neck and right arm. After taking mangosteen juice for approximately 6 weeks I felt extreme relief of both the spasms and burning pain down my arm. I take 2 ounces in the morning and 2 more before dinner. Love this stuff. Just wish it was more affordable.

cph | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/2/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I found my hair turn darker. I have white hair. My face is less dry and less sagging. Less tired and sleep better.

GeneW | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/10/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been drinking Xango, Mangosteen juice, for over 90 days. I have mild osteo- arthritis. The Xango has reduced the swelling in my joints.

BrendaBird | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/3/2014

I use to sell Xango, so I aware of it's properties so I referred the juice to a friend with gout walking with 2 canes, swollen hands and feet, in absolute agony. I wasn't aware that he drank the whole bottle within 24hrs but he said he felt a lot better, no canes and very little pain. I ate the fruit for 1 month 2 x a day. Cholesterol was 290 after 2nd (fasting 14hrs) labs Cholesterol was 244, nothing else changed ??????? Taste good and refreshing.

Toni | Age: 25-34 |
3/7/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I ate a crate of mangosteen fruits during my last trimester in pregnancy and nothing bad happend to me or to my baby. I love this fruit!

Irene | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/25/2013

I am type I diabetic, and taking 60 ml per day of juice reduced my insulin requirements to zero, thats right zero.