My acupuncturist prescribed it for symptoms of difficulty breathy & phlym. I don't take it like I should but do take at least 2-4 pills daily. I haven't experienced any side effects but am now concerned after reading that Qing Qi Hua is banned in the US. Should I be taking them?

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/30/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

From what I understand the FDA has banned use of Pinellia herbs with the ephedrine compounds still present but hasn't banned it if these compounds are removed. I would like to know if the ephedrine compounds were removed from the product I have as specified below. I have only taken one dose of this preparation so far.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |