Berberine has been truly miraculous for me. A1c from 7.2 to 5.5 morning blood sugars 88-110. I had not had a blood sugar below 100 in years. I get 400mg tablets from Swanson. I take either 3 or 4 a day (1,2,1 or 1,1,1) Only side effect was some slight abd discomfort which cleared up after a couple of weeks. I couldn't understand why this is not more well known. The only think I could figure o...

4/11/2021

Nomorediabetesdan | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/2/2021
Condition: Diabetes

Basically it does exactly what metformin does only without the side effects. Also has further benefits metformin doesn't. Big pharma does not want you knowing this. Non for profit medical system countrues regularly prescribe berbebrine not metformin etc.

Gepe53 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/28/2021
Condition: Diabetes

Berberine and other natural herbs did NOTHING to lower my blood sugar, all the stuff did was make me VERY SICK!! Like go to the ER and have pancreatitis!! I thought I was going to die! Be careful what you take.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/5/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

For my stomach this med is better than any stomach med, either over the counter or rx

kbrake12 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/17/2020
Condition: Weight loss

I will start with saying im very new to this - only taken about 4 days. The first dat i took it, was after i drank a large banana smoothie and about 30m later i puked. I dont know if it was the berberine but suspect it was. The next time i took it was in the morning and it literally took away ALL of my hunger! I only ate in the evening because i felt i needed to feed myself. I took it again in the evening and it did effect my sleep as in I could not fall asleep - even after taking a benadryl and a melatonin. I will continue using this in the AM to lose weight.