I am taking this for Lyme disease. Have been on antiobiotics for 3 yrs. This stuff works! I could feel the difference after 2 days. I've had the longest and strongest herxheimer reaction from this compared to all the prescriptions I've been on. I highly recommend monolaurin. Ultimate Monolaurin.

took for hep c, after 5 1/2 months, increased viral load by over 1m raher than killing it as claimed. ... did not work on the herpatic viruses either.

Marcy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/17/2021
Condition: Bacterial vaginosis

I took this for mononucleosis (EBV). I have had more than once and this with vitamin C, Olive Leaf and vit D did the trick for me. My viral count dropped quickly, and I felt much better in a couple of weeks. My niece had taken as well for the same reason. I use the sun something brand. I did not take it for the reason above. It was the only option on the drop down. Please WEBMD, can you get better developers? Your page is awful, much worse now with your new image.

Greggys | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/19/2020

I have suffered from herpes my entire life, sometimes outbreaks as much as twice a month. I've been taking monolaurin daily for the past 3 years and have only had a handful of outbreaks which are generally very mild and the sores tend to go away very quickly as compared to before.

On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/15/2020
GF_webmd | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/7/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I’ve found taking monolaurin capsules to be very helpful. The first time I saw its strength I had a fever back in 2016 and took two capsules, fever went away in about 2-3 hours without any medicine. Recently during this pandemic I contracted COVID-19 and took the supplements for several days to treat the symptoms I was feeling, it helped again. It didn’t necessarily cure the illness,but relieved my symptoms of fatigue, head pain, runny nose and dry mouth and throat. I do believe if I didn’t have the monolaurin I wouldn’t have gotten over the symptoms as quick as I did. Brands I’ve used are Health From the Sun and Solaray. I’ve found Solaray more effective. I pour the powder into my mouth and bit of water and chew the powder then consume, then I drink some water to wash it down.

narak | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/23/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have had all the side effects, swelling throat, flush skin, and more. Took very small doses to start only twice a day, then increased a few dots the next week. Still not taking full dose as of today and symptons worse. Today I stopped taking. Do not believe this is good for me. My husband taking a few more granules that I am, he is suffering extreme diahrea. Was hoping this would help him more, but it has not so I am going to stop him from taking as well. Sorry, its not for us, but be careful taking.