took for hep c, after 5 1/2 months, increased viral load by over 1m raher than killing it as claimed. ... did not work on the herpatic viruses either.

Paula R. | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/23/2021
Condition: Bacterial vaginosis

There are so many supplements on the market that are supposed to be helpful, and are. Lauricidin, for me, has been life changing. After about a month of use, and figuring out the level for me (1 scoop once a day), I have a better digestive system (constipation has eased tremendously), have no recurrent UTI's (bladder feels amazing), and my sinus congestion has eased considerably. I won't be without this. Ever.

Marcy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/17/2021
Condition: Bacterial vaginosis

I took this for mononucleosis (EBV). I have had more than once and this with vitamin C, Olive Leaf and vit D did the trick for me. My viral count dropped quickly, and I felt much better in a couple of weeks. My niece had taken as well for the same reason. I use the sun something brand. I did not take it for the reason above. It was the only option on the drop down. Please WEBMD, can you get better developers? Your page is awful, much worse now with your new image.

Greggys | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/19/2020

I have suffered from herpes my entire life, sometimes outbreaks as much as twice a month. I've been taking monolaurin daily for the past 3 years and have only had a handful of outbreaks which are generally very mild and the sores tend to go away very quickly as compared to before.

On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/15/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/22/2019

I LOVE monolaurin. Every time my family members and I are starting to feel ill with a cold/flu, we take this and it seriously stops the virus in its tracks. If we get sick at all, we only feel ill for a day or two at most, but I haven't gotten sick in a long time and its solely because of monolaurin.

Ballivor11 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
11/20/2019

Hep C completely gone after 6 months of use.. product is a God send

dissapointed | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/18/2019

Constipation!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/7/2019

A very painful intestinal issue...2 months on momolaurin, and I am returning to normal...no pain!! Amazing...I am so grateful

PLK | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/20/2016

Took Vit A Olive leaf Monolaurin all at same time to fight viruses going around . Vit kills Viruses as does Olive leaf , Monolaurin strips the viruses lining off their cells Pow their dead works on either bacteria or viruses

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/18/2016

Taking it for Parvo-related wrist pain and weakness. I'm 2 months into taking it at max dose and my wrists have gone from unusable (couldn't zip up my fly) to 90% strength. Haven't had the pain and burning episodes in 6 weeks that I was having weekly before the monolaurin. Parvo appears to be vulnerable to monolaurin as I've heard Lyme is.

females | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/3/2015

Use for hsv2 and yeast infections. i could not be happier. All my symptoms are gone and i have no side effects. I will not stop taking this under any circumstance.

shebaby | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/8/2015

I took it while pregnant. My baby is fine. Now we are told flu shots are safe and Tdap is safe for pregnant woman, but something naturally occurring in breastmilk isn't. Please.

Age: 55-64 |
7/1/2015

I have been taking this for 7 months now, 1 scoop twice a day, to decrease ny hv2 outbreaks. It has worked wonders. I have only had 1 small outbreak lasting 3 days and before I was always having to take prescription melds for them. I am very pleased.

happycustomer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/24/2015

I had been struggling with overgrowth of Candida Albicans. Tried all the natural antivirals, such as caprylic acid, GSE, wild oregano, etc. combined with very low carb diet. These helped, but after three months was still having symptoms. Within a few days of using monolaurin, my candida symptoms (esp. white-coated tongue) disappeared. After 3 weeks, the severe basal thumb arthritis pain has virtually disappeared. I haven't worn my hand braces in two weeks! I have taken natural products all my life and this was the first one that had an immediate effect.Read More Read Less

Mary | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/29/2015

My doctor advised me to take Monolaurin along with Vitamin C and Lysine to help get rid of a massive fever blister and boost my immune system. Within 24 hours, the blister is almost gone and so is my cold.

sunshine | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/17/2014

I love this product, it works great. I had an infected tooth and a huge canker sore, I took a pill a day and in two days both were back to normal. Fastest antibiotic I've ever taken and my body doesn't hate me for it. I've continued taking the Monolaurin every day since with no adverse side effects. Highly recommend.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/4/2014

Kojak | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/20/2014

Have been using this at the first sign of a cold and it knocks it right out. If there happens to be a delay in starting it at the beginning of a cold, it still works great by keeping symptoms mild. Wonderful product and no apparent side effects!

Sunshine | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/17/2014

I took Monolaurin 2x a day for one month after an outbreak of herpes (simplex 1) this was back in June. I have not had one single outbreak since taking this. Prior to taking Monolaurin I would have an outbreak at least one a month or every two months, depending on stress.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/21/2013

I used Monlaurin for 2 years when originally suffering from an undiagnosed illness that left me exhausted all of the time. When a chiropractor started me on Monolaurin, the original dose caused so much die-off of toxins (virus, fungi, etc.) that I ended up in bed with flu-like symptoms. After lowering the dose and building up to a higher dosage, two years later I was at 80 to 85% of my former energy levels. This was in the early 90s. Since then I have used maintenance doses occasionally.