meg | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/3/2020

I used it for severe atopic dermatitis. I did not buy it. I took myself from the meadow. I brewed it and drunk a half glass several times a day.3 days and I see the difference. My atopic dermatitis has almost gone. I highly recommend it.

gogrannygo | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/6/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Veronica officinalis L. is an herb from the plant family Plantaginaceae, and is used as a tea. The study sample used was from Vienna, Austria, and research discovered that Veronica has been used for centuries to treat the nervous system, respiratory tract, cardiovascular system, and the metabolism. I have enjoyed improved metabolic health with it's use when taking as an extract for about 3 or 4 weeks, and have had no side effects while using the extract of this plant. Certainly, medicine today can be respected and used at times, but as an elderly person who looks forward to the personal responsibility of keeping good health as long as possible, logic says that using herbs like Veronica properly are the steps taken first.