First was, I had kidney stones which I never thought it had. Since I had pain on the right side and at the back of my belly I tried to take two 325mg of sodium bicarbonate and 3 fresh pilled garlic for four days. When I checked on the net about my case, all the symptoms of kidney trouble matched on with my the problem I had. It was Thursday when I first felt the pain but only on that Tuesday morn...

I've been fighting a really bad UTI & Kidney infection...I've been on multiple antibiotics & have not cured my symptoms...while I wait to see what my other culture says & what other meds my doctors decide to give me...I've decided to try the holistic approach...I was told by my mom to boil corn silk and drink it as you would with any tea. I put some honey in it and didn't taste that bad. Right now...

LynRey70 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/19/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Corn Silk tea had been the go to remedy for any type of bladder, kidney,or UTI infections growing up in a household of Mexican immigrants. Regretfully as I became an adult and married outside of my race I became more inclined to use Western medicines and my mother's time proven medicines began to fade away. However now nearing my 50's and the absence of my dear mother and my need to feel closer to her those faded memories have become very clear and now at the first sign of a dreaded painful UTI infections Corn Silk tea with a few drops of honey will clear it up naturally without synthetic drugs and it works within hours!!!

Zilani | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/16/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have started taking corn silk water boiled and cooled,the water is slightly gold color I have taken the corn silk from baby corns, it worked in reducing UTI and free flow of urine I have not tested for sugar and BP

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/30/2016

I am pre diabetic, and I had a cup of this tea with dinner which was baked salmon, being just after Christmas I also had some of the pineapple upside cake, my blood sugar tested 110 earlier before dinner, it is about 5 hrs later and my blood sugar is 79, lowest it's been for some time. It peaked to 175 Christmas when I ate an Arby's sandwhich, and Christmas day when I had dinner, should have brought a tea bag with me, but didn't think about it. Even last night ate a bag of sun chips, and was horribly disappointed when sugar peaked again to 171, from now on, will be drinking this tea if I eat anything like this again. Been watching everything I eat, take cinn tabs, cranberry, and garlic everyday, incorporate grapefruit, but am happy to have found something that really works.

HTB | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/16/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking corn silk tea on a regular basis for my Kidney disease and proteinurea.I am a diabetic patient and was suffering from loss of proteins due to kidney damage.But Corn silk Tea has done wonders and my creatinine levels are almost normal now.

princess | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for less than 1 month |