Without health coverage for a period of time due to unemployment, I had to search for alternatives and came across ample evidence (online) that many, many folks report respectable decreases in blood pressure by drinking two glasses of Hibiscus Tea per day. Add me to the list of people reporting this success! I steep 5 bags of the tea in two cups of hot water. Remove the tea bags after a half hour ...

It reversed what it was intended to do. Blood Pressure went up, anxious, nervous, canâ??t sleep. Does it affect anyone else like that?

Caryo | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/19/2019
Condition: High blood pressure

Hibiscus tea increases nitric oxide and it works to lower blood pressure. I was running 150-170 systolic and 85-95 diastolic. Now I typically get readings like 110/65.

wiserlady | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/3/2019
Condition: Urinary tract infections (UTIs)

Took hibiscus to help with a urinary tract infection, knowing it can help in other ways too. It seems to have worked, certainly the infection has gone and not returned. It has also brought down my blood pressure considerably. This article helped me a lot https://www.webclairvoyant.com/Article/Benefits-of-Hibiscus

Lavi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/1/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I bought a cup of hibiscus kiss herbal infusion at Dunking Donuts and is absolutely delicious even without sugar, as I recommend to try it. Dunking Donuts also is selling a box of this hibiscus kiss herbal infusion containing 15 pyramid sachets for almost 50 cents each, good for DD. I feel that I have less water retention, less inflammation. I would like to know what could be its interaction with my thyroid medicine.

Nancy | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/24/2018
Condition: High blood pressure

I have started drinking Hibiscus tea but several questions have not been answered by your article. Just an FYI midicinal Hibiscus is not the same variety of ornamental Hibiscus, was the poster of the article aware of this? Also could you put your dosages in better format and are the Hibiscus tea varieties sold over the counter comparable to the ones discussed in the article

TJ | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/9/2018
Condition: High blood pressure

Brings my BP down, but only for a short while. I don't want to be taking pills all through the day and it is not one of those substances that has no toxicity at high doses. Alas.