AllergicToFuLing-Poria | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/2/2020

I took poria / fu ling for dampness as described by TCM. I get a piercing pain in my skull, sneezing and congestion, and a terrible sinus headache. I believe I have an allergy.

Scammed | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/30/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Do not waste your money on Wei Laboratories Inc expensive $1000 month concoction which is nothing more than a few useless ingredients that do not do what they say. Wei also makes false claims that violate FDA regulations

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/8/2015

I have only taken this raw herb (in root form) as a part of a cocktail of several other herbs boiled together into a tea. This is the traditional way of Chinese herbal medicine. It was used to treat various ailments. I would take it 2 to 3 times, then STOP. This is all it needs to balance whatever was out of balance. Do not keep taking it--or it will push you out of balance to the other way. Also, I don't take single herbs. It must be used in conjunction with other herbs--it must use this synergy with other herbs to get to its target effect (target organ, etc.). This must be custom prescribed by an herbalist. If herbs can do good, they can also do harm if not taken correctly.

cinamon poria | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/16/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

is my second day on poria and im just hopping to help me with my axiety - if anyone please is using this x anxiety x more than a week please post your experience please im concern about my health thank you