I started taking Royal Abuta Plus on the 20th of December. Since then, I have had 4 carbuncles in a period of 2 months. I don't know if it related but it sure seem conincidental

bandaidequeen | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/25/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking this supplement on 6/21 and by the next day had terrible swelling in my legs...not just the normal dependent edema at the end of the day but 4+ pitting edema all the way up my legs by noon. I did not realize until Monday night 6/24 that it was Royal Abuta Plus causing the problem. It is the only new supplement I had started recently. My blood sugar had come down to 154 overnight fasting but the edema is driving my blood pressure up so I am not taking it today to see if it makes a difference in the edema and blood pressure.

WWK | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |