I use Acacia Senegal for mild IBS and constipation. It has worked very effectively in relieving stomach/bowel discomfort and alleviating constipation. Started with a very small dose of 1/2 tsp per day 1X per day, then 1/2 tsp per day 2X per day but take 1 tsp now 2X per day now. This can cause cramping if too much is taken so start out very slowly. It has been a big help.I use Heather's tummy t...

This additive to my medications caused a rash, allergic asthma, diarrhea, abdominal distress, and other. I also found this in fizzy drinks, ice cream and other foods. When I researched this additive and stopped all medications and food that used this additive, I immediately lost 20 pounds; quit bloating, asthma cleared, diarrhea stopped. I suffered for many years before I stumbled on this addit...

Sh4z | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/25/2021
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

I can't find many more benefits states in any english websites. But I'm Muslim and this is one of the Sunnah Prophet's food. It have many benefits from stomach to intestine. I have white vaginal discharged problems and not always can poops.i mean i poop only once in 2-3 days. But after I consume Arabic Gum, i can go poop once in one day which is good to me so i will not feel bloated of foods like before. I also have constipation and after i take arabic gum, its easier for me to poop. The best thing is that i feel satisfied after go to toilet (like all feces in my intestine are gone) . I KNOW MAYBE ITS DISGUSTING BUT I JUST WANNA SHARE EXPERIENCE SO CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH SAME PROBLEM. I take it 2x tablespoon mix with mineral water everytime after wake up and before going to sleep. The products info that I read on my language website says it better to be consume with empty stomach. So i will not consume arabic gum with foods/sweet drinks or as seasoning because i dont think thats the right way to consume ,because of that people report they will have stomach crams/inflammation etc. To me i dont have and bad side effects from taking Arabic Gum. Even when i have indigestion i will take arabic gum and it will help by forcing down the food and make me go to toilet again. Hope it will always better in the future. Oh and I use Arabic Gum that come from Yemen (Arabic Land). If you want to to search it, the brand is Viscera Arabic Gum.

Mark | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/14/2020
Condition: Diabetes

I started using this to lower my blood sugar due to pre-diabetes diagnosis, and to help my IBS/chrones disease. At first it helped cut down on my BMs a bit (I took 1 Tbs 2x a day in water) but after 7 months of so I started getting horrible stomache cramps that kept me up and made we want to die. They were especially aggravated by spicey food. Once I gave it up the horrible stomache cramps quickly died down to just moderate ones when I eat too much gassy food or chili peppers. I also have a FODMAP avoidance issue.

Monica | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/14/2018

Suffer from mild ibs. Twice a day half of a tablespoon each time. I am on my 2 Nd container and feel like it helps so I don’t feel sick soon after eating a heavy meal.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/17/2018

Was hopeful that this would be a fiber that I could tolerate. Have had IBS since childhood and know that I need to use fiber, but even taking acacia in food ( ice cream) it caused diarrhea, stomach upset and gas. I also have allergies so this is probably not the best thing to take since it is from Mimosa trees.

cpasa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/19/2018

Have had IBS-constipation for 40 yrs and this has helped my condition immensely! I've tried psyllium but it eventually stopped working, got very ill with symptoms of IBS for a few years then found Acacia powder and it really works...gently. Feel like I'm alive and independent again!