after I eat this vegetable all heart burn ,reflux and stomach problems leave after a few hours and I continue to feel great for around 48 hours. I have tested this many times it works without fail.

I have been told and have researched that asparagus can be contributor to high uric acid conditions which may be associated with gout--- joint pain due to crystal formation in the joints

Phyllis Carswell | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/4/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

The enzymes have helped me digest my food intake better and also I have quit taking diuretics for fluid retention which I had problems with for many years.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/6/2015
Billei | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/6/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have joint pain. constipation

kthorse | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |