Heed the warnings regarding interactions! I was using Gingko for three weeks to improve my memory. My Rhuematologist prescribed Ibuprofen twice daily for my arthritis and did not ask if I was taking anything. Two weeks later, a massive bruise suddenly appeared on my wrist. It was four inches across and travelled half way up my inner arm. It was hot to the touch and quite swollen. I had not inj...

There are a few herbs that deserve much closer scrutiny. My experience has been first hand. Herbs dosages are critically important for some herbs. Ginkgo like yohimbe and ginseng is very concentrated and has powerful effects most commonly than not. We are far too reckless with these. I wouldn't experiment with Ginkgo unless a last resort is very necessary. Its your brain after all. Use a detox ins...

3/23/2021
Condition: Memory

Age: 25-34 |
9/1/2020
Condition: Quality of life

You're taking ginkgo biloba for a couple of weeks I started feeling terrible. I have Crohn's disease and discovered it cause internal bleeding in my intestine I'm very disappointed that WebMD does not have that as a side effect or a warning so therefore I will not be using WebMD for anything in the future I learned about it watching 20/20 20 years ago it should be known by WebMD

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/2/2020
Condition: Altitude sickness

I used gingko biloba to prevent high altitude sickness during the trek to Everest Base Camp.

CLS | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/2/2019
Condition: Memory

After one week of taking this product, I started waking up with a feeling of dread. I stopped it & the feeling went away.

1/14/2019