I have fibromyalgia and PTSD. Using wild lettuce has real helped me with anxiety and pain. I grow wild lettuce for my own personal use. I have tried eating it and making tea with it. My favorite is to smoke it.

I saw this on the Dr. Oz show. They said it would help with anxiety and PMS. Um No! I have had a headache for two days after a half a dropper full and am starting to run a fever. I also fell asleep for two hours and woke up with horrible chills. I would not recommend wild lettuce!!!

Tony | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/24/2020

I just bought some ZAZZEE Naturals Wild Lettuce Extract off of Amazon for a great price of $15.97 for 120 capsules. I plan to try the smokable kind too. However, I think the extract capsules are the best way to go. So far I have noticed a quite noticeable relief from my anxiety (I have chronic anxiety and every day panic attacks in which I am currently prescribed 3 Klonopin 2mg a day for) …I am hoping that these help me get off the Klonopin completely eventually. I've only been taking Wild Lettuce for less than a week and I already feel like I could ask my doctor to lessen my Ks to 1mg and then eventually 0.5mg with eventually stopping them all together. These have also helped with my mood swings and help with my depression as well. AND I have noticed quite a bit less aches and random pains that I have on a daily basis, along with my back pain too. Next to Wile Lettuce, I also use Kratom. Kratom is an all natural plant, a member of the coffee plant species that contains alkaloids that act on opioid receptors in the brain. It helps with pain in higher doses just as much as a Lortab or Percocet, in lower doses it acts sort of like a mild stimulant and enhances mood and reduces stress/anxiety. I take it on a daily basis for the same reasons, which helps tremendously with just about everything. Kratom is quite known for those addicted to opiates/opioids to help them get off of them altogether. However, the only set backs about kratom is the amount needed to be ingested in powder form, but in extract form, only 1 capsule but very much expensive. Also after awhile, as with any substance, you may or may not become dependent on it, more mentally than physically. I am hoping that this Wild Lettuce Extract can take the place of my kratom usage for awhile, or even just help me take less on a daily basis. Again, so far the extract capsule form of Wild Lettuce that I bought has been surprisingly effective and promising as far as helping with my severe anxiety and daily pain.

On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/11/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

The doctor had me on medication for anxiety I also had a lot of pain in my hips due to osteoporosis and arthritis this helps so much no pain I can sleep better no pain in my hips I feel calm I've only been taking it for 4 days and I can see a drastic change in my body for the good

Ddkenned | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/21/2018

I suffered from chronic shoulder pain for years. The doctor gave me medication that had terrible side effects. I made my own and it has worked wonders.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/20/2018

I have chronic low back pain for which I take Percocet twice a day. I have been looking at alternative methods for relieving my back pain and tried this. I smoke a little in the evening when I get home from work and this has taken the place of my evening dose of Percocet.

Ed Barks | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/8/2018

I have chronic pain from a car accident 7 years ago. I read about wild lettuce on-line and tried it. It was about as effective as the pain meds I was on and that my Dr wanted me off of. I found a few brands o n Amazon and settled on Bumra Spice after some experimentation. I dont think I've experienced any dependency or tolerance yet. I've been taking it as a tea for about 8 months now.