Had killer sinus headache for days (point of crying and could hardly move) and no medicine helped. Friend brought this over and I used it every hr rubbing on my throat and where my sinuses are. By the next day I didn't need to take any medicine at all! This stuff was amazing! I was skeptical at first but not anymore :)

I experience nausea after "consuming" cajeput oil. The amount is only about 1-2 drop. Not recommended

averageguy125 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/10/2018

Overall, i see no cajuput oil side effect as an asthma risk factor. Needs citations .

5/11/2015

Ibu |
3/22/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Cajuput oil had been widely used by Indonesian. it's very effective when you want to get some relieve when you're itchy (e.g. Bitten by bugs etc). It can also help you relieved when you feel bloated.. It's one of the safest home remedies to be used while you're pregnant and breastfeeding. It is my remedies whenever i had the morning sickness and whenever i feel bloated.

Age: 19-24 |
6/17/2013

1/4/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

no side effects, put on fingers and I can bend them without pain.