I have for years used (authentic) honeysuckle aromatherapy as an effective antihistamine. However, I never see this effect listed for the plant. So far as I can tell, only the flowers have this effect.

Age: 35-44 |
7/18/2020
Condition: Lower respiratory tract infections

I suffered from influenza up to 10 times a year for 6 years , I now treat it successfully dried honeysuckle flower tea, I have had no side effects apart from it saving my life

Berry Man | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/16/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Eating Edible Blue Honeysuckle Berries when the flu season get going has Prevented and or vastly Reduced the severity of flu symptoms. I also consume purple fleshed potatoes and blueberries multiple times a week. Both Edible Blue Honeysuckle,sometimes called Haskap, and purple fleshed potatoes leave even Blueberries in the dust so far as antioxidents and other health benefits are concerned.

sissymei | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/2/2015

Taking honeysuckle flower bath helped Skin eczema treatment for my grandson,anti-inflammatory , anti-virus , bactericidal , diuretic and antipruritic effect. I take Honeysuckle flower tea with honey for detoxification. I actually has planted one in my front yard. It smell so good and very pretty.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/25/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

The most potent part definately is the flower ...so use that for any serious applications

TrailsRest | Age: 25-34 |