The overall information on neem seems inferior in the article. Neem has been used for 5000 years in the Ayurvedic health system and is an Amazing herb. Anything in the medical science field will discount anything that is not handed out by big pharma, as big pharma runs the health system. If everyone took neem and became healthy then where would big pharma be? out of money ... I use neem oil for...

Took six pills/day as per naturopathic doctor to treat SIBO. On fifth day, started vomiting constantly for hours.

Deepthi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/4/2021
Condition: Insect bite

Anti -Covid: I used fresh neem leaves and eucalyptus oil for an inhalation procedure, and it worked like magic. Am curious to find team webmds feedback on my presentations explaining my procedure and scientific bases. Please review and collaborate/advice. Trishul part I- Anti-covid procedure https://youtu.be/Tr1zB1GqBWw Trishul part II - a multi pronged approach (scientific bases) https://youtu.be/49uxTbEQOIU Thanks. A fan of your content and format. - Deepthi

9/5/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

For two years, I drink 1/8C neem tea daily, in morning before Zi eat. It cleanses my system. No related problems that I am aware of. I am just increasing to 1/4 C to help with weight loss,

nasreen | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/8/2017
Condition: Dental plaque

I was experiencing bleeding gums, we usually use twigs from neem tree to clean teeth, by chewing on one end once it is soft it can be rubbed gently on all teeth.spitting out the juice /sliva so generated.one can rinse with plain water at the end.

Nzekie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/25/2016
Condition: Dental plaque

Has helped remove stone formation and cleaned brown teeth.

Sienna | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/16/2016

This product was very effective for my moderate adult acne, seasonal illnesses (like colds) and mosquito repellent, and moderately effective for my GERD issues. However, neem should only be taken in moderation for short time periods. I was taking 1-2 480 mg ground leaf capsules a day and using the funky oil as a makeup remover or acne treatment at night. I was also taking this with lithium until I found out about the interactions and stopped lithium treatment. I think this was overkill for my 110 lb frame and fast metabolism. At only 28, after having neither risk factors nor history of thyroid hormone issues (individual or hereditary), I recently got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Please be careful because neem is POWERFUL. Only use for a short amount of time- not as an everyday supplement.