Aconite comes from a poisonous plant which is made nontoxic for medicinal use through careful processing. It should be taken only with the supervision of a health practitioner who is familiar with it, and the specific product.

Sharon | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/2/2021
Condition: Heart failure

I took aconite for my anxiety and never again only took one and woke up durning the night with night tremors was scary

face | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/4/2019

Relax

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/12/2017

I seemed to start having very bad pains in the left side of my head.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/27/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Reboost Victim | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/23/2015

I took a homeopathic remedy for colds and flu. There were no warnings about the product containing an active ingredient that could cause tachycardia. I had 9 episodes of uncontrolled tachycardia between 1-14-2015 and 1-18-2015. I was taken to E.R. 3 times by ambulance, then transferred to Kaiser after being stabilized. I was given Adenosine at least 3 times to stop my heart because I couldn't stop the racing. My heart-rate was between 140 and 180 beats per minute. I was hospitalized from 1-16-2015 to 1-19/2015. Read More Read Less

Vicki Jo | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/16/2014

This ingredient is toxic poison. I tookhomeopathic drops called Truameel. The first ingredient is Aconitum napellius (aconite) My tongue started going numb immediately, I got very dizzy, my nose started twitching and got very sick to my stomach.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/1/2014

I took the pills for Leg Cramps. I gave the pills to my 95 year old mother for leg cramps and she felt relief.

Xan |
3/1/2014

2/7/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness

seems fine

grandma | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/11/2011

I have degenerative spine disease and so I tried take some traumeel and some Zeel I got as samples from the health food store. I bacame hostile,combative, depressed with suicidal ideations with psychotic features (hearing voices) after only 3 days of taking these homepathic drugs. I do not have a history of depression nor am considered mentally unstable. I will need to contact my physician tomorrow and request an antidepressant. This stuff is gonna kill someone.