For decades I suffered annually from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Each fall, as the days got shorter, and levels of light diminished, I would become lethargic and depressed. I read about DLPA and began taking it and my bouts of SAD abruptly ended. I still don't like fall and winter but my moods are no longer influenced by the seasons.

it is an ingredient of slim stix and I am taking this as I desperatly need to lose weight I just wanted to know what was in this product as it cost me approx.$50-00 by the way I dont think it works as I have only lost 1 kilo and I think it is because I paid so much for it that I really want it to work, therefore I am trying to cut down on my food intake. is it safe for me to keep taking this ...

4/18/2021

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/5/2020
Condition: Pain

I took this many years ago for chronic migraines after trying migraine meds, massage therapy, meditation, etc. Nothing worked consistently until I tried DLPA. It worked wonderfully! I was able to get off everything else. After years of suffering it felt like a miracle!

ginkin5 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/24/2020
Condition: Pain

Have used it personally for arthritis. My husband has used it and has been in pain management for 12 years after an accident. My senior dog uses and benefits from it.He has severe arthritis in the hips. I gave it to my son for arthritis. Gave it to my daughter for fibromyalgia. It helped a lot. Try it for a month. It's about 15 bucks. Everyone that I have asked to try it, has had at least a moderate benefit and no side effects.

Kreativ1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/10/2019
Condition: Attention

I ordered this medication for mental alertness, not knowing much about it. So I had few expectations. I took it for about two weeks laxidazlidly. I must tell you, right away, that I suffer from a rare condition caused by an overgrowth of neuroreceptors in my brain for a certain medication I took for three years. It was a potent muscle relaxant used for spasms following a C6-C7 fusion. I became disabled with chronic pain throughout my body from brain damage. I also suffer from major depressive disorder, which worsened since I became disabled. After taking this suppliment for two weeks, I started to work on projects around the house that I put off for years. I didn't think much of it, until I had noticed this intense motivation to get my lengthy list completed. It's been two months into that list and I've almost completed it! My motivation has never been so high since my disability began. As far as my depression goes, I have paradoxical reactions to almost every psychotropic medication, especially SSRIs, SNRIs, and Welbutrin. No anti-depressent has ever worked on me... EVER! After being on DLPH for two and a half months now, here's all I can attest to. This is the only anti-depressent that has ever worked!!!; my motivation is at an all-time high since 2009; my pain is at an all-time low since 2009; and I can work 8 to 10 hours a day instead of 2 to 5. Even my strees is down which is a major set-off for my pain episodes. I'm on a lot of medication and have to normally take it every three hours. Since DLPH started working, I can go at least 5, if not 6 hours between doses. I'm a total skeptic!! And it was extremely unusual for me to even try a supliment like this. But for some reason, I did. So far, it has been life transforming. I am an unusual case with a plethora of problems. This may not be as effective for everyone who tries it. I've learned the hard way that I have very unusual chemistry. Just try it and see what happens. I can't recommend it enough!

Carolina1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/5/2018
Condition: Depression

Not sure how long you can take it, but I was surprised to see that my mood improved upon taking it. I used to be on Imipramine, but now it is connected with dementia. Hope there is more research on this supplement