User Reviews & Ratings - SASSAFRAS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SASSAFRAS.

«SASSAFRAS Information

See products with SASSAFRAS

12/3/2018 6:52:07 AM

Reviewer: micmaw Native, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Only side effect I know of, is that the FDA can not control this as it grows freely almost all over Eastern United States. They cant charge what we already know how to make without them for free.

10/8/2018 11:20:21 AM

Reviewer: Al, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have drank sassafras tea all of my life and I love a hot cup of sassafras tea when I'm feeling bad especially.

8/19/2016 7:58:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I live in the Caribbean and am 55 years old, my mom and grandmother gave this to me and my sisters all our lives , we are all still alive and healthy. I gave my children when they were young too. I love it and an added bonus is that it helps to free our bowels when you drink it warm, thus making you loose weight.

1/3/2016 9:26:16 PM

Reviewer: beverlyindetroit, 75 or over on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    My Gramps would boil the bark to make the tea. He'd give us children a small cup of it when the seasons changed from fall to winter. He called it a tonic. Both of my grandparents and my mother lived to their 90's so it must not have hurt them.

11/17/2015 12:27:39 PM

Reviewer: wvcountrygirlforever28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    My family for many generations have drank sassafras tea when it was starting to get cold. It help us kids get over being sick quicker than the antibiotics the docs would give us plus my family has used many natural remedies that has been passed down from generation to generation. None of us has died or got cancer from any of it. I trust our remedies better than the doctors they just work more effe ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?