User Reviews & Ratings - WILLARD WATER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WILLARD WATER.

«WILLARD WATER Information

See products with WILLARD WATER

8/11/2017 2:05:38 PM

Reviewer: bob, 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    When I started taking this I was skeptical. However I noticed that my brain fog decreased greatly and I had more energy. It also seemed to help with digestive problems.

4/10/2017 4:38:36 PM

Reviewer: G8r, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    At 74, I have had 2 bypass operations, 10 stents, and multiple balloons. I have complained of fatigue for years. I finally decided to give Willard Water a try. Within a couple of weeks was experiencing a much better feeling of well being, then I noticed that the arthritis in both hips was much better. Stopped taking it and within two weeks my hips were in pain again. Yesterday, they felt like ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2017 10:40:33 PM

Reviewer: yitshaq, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    some are saying that Willard water caused them to have high blood pressure, Can this happen and if not, Please explain!!!

1/10/2017 9:14:41 PM

Reviewer: Mistyblue, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use it for everything, including headaches.i clean my sinuses . I rub it down my front chest and stomach for indigestion.rub it behind ears for earaches. I spray my tired eyes. Stops bleeding.held soaked towel on cat's nosebleed stopped it. when vet could not stop it.

4/21/2016 9:58:39 AM

Reviewer: Conniejean, 45-54 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am reading some negative comments re Willards Water and that it's a scam. That is simply NOT true. It is not a scam. I've been using WW since I found out about it in the 90s. I don't know HOW it works, I just know that it DOES work. I've used it on chicken pox (me and my daughter), shingles (my son), burns (the other son), acne, cuts, stitches.... you name it. WW causes wha ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?