Definite improvement in cognitive function, memory retention, processing complex info, faster flow of thoughts, great when writing essays, reports, analyzing data. Seems to work synergistically with caffeine but I am not advocating this. Has calming effect during stressful periods. Have been using for several years now and I'm not going back.

Only used it once. Be careful because it can lower blood pressure drastically. I took one pill (100 mg bacopa extract and 345 mg bacopa leaf in each) -Vitamin Shoppe brand. Ate no bkfst, just did my normal routine at the gym. I got dizzy during workout, nausea, blurred vision, almost passed out in gym restroom. Scary! Got workers to attend me and laid down. Felt like shock almost. Drank a...

Mama | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/18/2021
Condition: Cognitive function

I have been taking Bacopa from Pure Mountain Botanicals at the suggestion of a friend. My attention, focus, memory have all improved. My only problem (and Im not sure it's caused by Bacopa) is I have trouble sleeping. Anyone else??

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/14/2020
Condition: Cognitive function

I have been taking for over two years a health supplement with Bacopa extract as its main ingredient. I've noticed a considerable improvement in my short-term memory and ability to focus. It's a lot easier to remember names and facts, and I don't lose my train of thought in conversation any more. It's easy to take--just two veggie capsules a day. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering ways to improve short-term memory and focus.

Pi | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/19/2019
Condition: Cognitive function

The Web MD review is very behind the research. So much scientific research has been done in India, and India's science is not fraud science, it's the real thing. Why allopathic researchers claim "little scientific evidence," in India there is vast amounts. I am 71 with hyper-thyroid issues, and bacopa does NOT speed them up further, every system is different. My brain was going haywire in the "keeping order" dept, and now my normal orderly functioning is back after one month of taking Bacopa. This helps my brain function better beyond belief! My processing speed and uptake is better than ever, and my memory is great now, and all was faltering badly. I am sleeping better, and anxiety and panic has subsided. I take bacopa with ashwagandha, shatavari and aloe vera. The Ayurvedic herbs from India are the best medicine there is! Few side effects and they WORK.

nadia | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/30/2017
Condition: Anxiety

I've been taking this for a while and it's helped me quite a fair bit.

mkcarolyn | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/17/2017
Condition: Cognitive function

This helped me stay focused on the job and perform multiple tasks at the same time. Wonderful!