Started taking mainly for lower back pain, arthritis in hands, knee and elbow. Slept like a teenager from day 1. Anti inflammatory benefits didn't kick in until approx. 30 days. Back pain 75% gone. Reduced swelling enabled me to exercise more efficiently, thus aiding in reduction of swelling. My opinion is don't give up after a week or two. Stay on it for at least 30 days. Different medica...

pain in my thumb was decreased

GRANDMA CUPCAKE | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/10/2019
Condition: Fibromyalgia

SORBITAL CAUSED EXTREME BLOATING, CONSTIPATION AND GAS AFTER ONLY 5 DAYS OF USE. WAS VERY MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND TIRED ALSO. i CAN EAT ANY FRUIT AND BERRIES I WANT BUT THIS ALMOST SENT ME TO URGENT CARE!

cathead | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/29/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

after taking a few doses, my urination flow was inhibited and had a bloating in my stomach.......so I stopped immediately, as I have prostate problems.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/6/2017

using this to ease muscle pain after exertion

tartbrain | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/13/2017
Condition:

I have sleep disorder - falling out of bed syndrome -- and the tart cherry has been effective in reducing the severity and occurrence. I drink 6 oz fresh juice 1 hour before bedtime.

invenit | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/15/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've tried several different brands of tart cherry and black cherry extract (for gout and hip pain). Cherry extract works for *both* my gout and hip pain. Some brands work faster than others, however. For tart cherries, I get great results with Michelle's Miracle and TheraCherry; for black cherry extract, I use NOW Foods.